Indianapolis Wedding Photographer | casey and her camera
This year, amongst many business goals, were a few focusing on professionalism and growth. 2014 is the year of the printed product, for casey and her camera. From new business cards and packaging, to Wedding Welcome Kits, stationary, stickers, and a few other new products coming down the pipelines soon. … YAY!
Last week, the final printed products for all casey and her camera Wedding Welcome Kits arrived in the mail, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome! Each kit – whether mailed cross country or delivered in person – includes a plethora of information and details for a couple to begin fine-tuning their ideal wedding experience.
- What’s Included Brochure: Engagements, First Looks, Second Shooters, Additional Services
- Wedding Guide: a guide to wedding packages and add-ons
- A La Carte menu: additional services cost menu… with initial-booking discounts!
- Product Guide: a pricing guide to prints, canvases, and albums
- Contact Card: contact info for casey and her camera
- CAHC magnets: custom hand-made casey and her camera magnets for hanging the contact card on your fridge!
- Reserve My Date postcard: reserve your date, the package, and book your wedding!
- Business card: portable contact info!
Each kit is put together in awesome envelopes from Paper Presentation, customized with some Washi tape and custom casey and her camera stickers, and sent on over to the lucky couple!
Disclaimer: I realize many photographers won’t publicly post or release their pricing, but I’ve got nothing to hide. I also realize that my printed product pricing is visible and is ((probably)) considered “different” ((to low)) by photographer’s forums. I’m not trying to beat out local competitors, I’m not even particularly trying to be competitive in this arena. I am simply a photographer who understands and appreciates the digital age and all the printing options available to the public.
I price products to ensure my clients have access to the most affordable and realistically priced ART in its topmost quality and form.
And let’s be honest… I wouldn’t pay more than $10 for my own 8×10, so why should I expect my clients to?
Have questions about these kits? Just email me! email@example.com.
casey and her camera is an Indianapolis Wedding Photographer specializing in family, couple, lifestyle, senior, and wedding photography for Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding areas.