This questionnaire will help me build a timeline that covers every important detail of your elopement! Here are a few tips to help get you started with the first section:
1. Make sure there is natural window light in the rooms where you will be getting ready. This
makes a WORLD of difference in your images!
2. Try to have all detail items together before I arrive. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, cufflinks, ties, belts, bouquets/boutonnieres, rings, invitation suites, etc) This will make the detail shots more efficient.
3. Keep the areas near the windows free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where you will be getting dressed and putting on your final touches!
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready. It’s better to be safe than rushed!
5. Relax and have fun... you’re getting married!
casey and her camera is an Indianapolis Elopement Photographer specializing in family, couple, lifestyle, senior, wedding and elopement photography for Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding areas.
Indianapolis Elopement Photographer | Elopement Questionnaire