I can’t believe I never posted these, but it must have been fate as tomorrow is this beautiful lady’s birthday and I can think of no better way to celebrate her than showering her with compliments in this post. I have nothing but infinite fabulous things to say about her, so let’s begin.
Six years ago I accompanied my husband on his bi-annual family reunion and that’s where I was first introduced to this beautiful soul. Have you ever met someone who is just good through-and-through? You know the type – they exude positivity and excitement… and it’s completely contagious. Well, this is my cousin-in-law (is that a thing?!) Amy, and she’s one of those people.
As I’ve gotten to know (and wholeheartedly adore) Amy over the last several years, I’ve learned (quickly) that there’s a lot to love about her. Here are my top 10:
- Her laugh. She laughs with her whole self. And it’s the best thing in the world.
- Selflessness. She thinks of others first and is your biggest fan… even if she’s not yet met you.
- That brings me to two sub categories. Up first, generosity. While these two qualities may go hand-in-hand, Amy makes me feel like I’m a celebrity every time she stops by. It’s totally unnecessary, but each time she swings through (we live in neighboring states and are often connected along her path of travel) she comes with fresh flowers. And when she leaves, I have a little bouquet of Amy that lasts for weeks-and-weeks.
- My second sub category is kindness. She lives life with unlimited kindness and it’s a big part of what makes her so fabulous. Positivity and enthusiasm just oozes out of her and every bit of it is kind and gentle and makes the sun shine.
- Her sense of adventure. She’s up for anything, anytime, with anyone. Go get ’em, girl!
- Her hair. Hello, perfect hair.
- She’s creative. In what she does for a living, in how she dresses, in planning outings. Everything is personalized.
- Amy hugs! You all know what I’m talking about. There’s just something about a good hug!
- Family is a HUGE priority for her. I admire this greatly thoroughly enjoy being a part of it. 😉
- Whether or not she is, she comes across as being fearless. Want to get out of your comfort zone?! Amy can help!
Amy, I just think your the bee’s knees. Since this is your birthday week, I wanted to contribute to the festivities. I’m currently all out of pleasantly sarcastic greeting cards to send to you, so I figured the next best thing would be a full post of your beautiful face. Thank you for making me an immediate family member six years ago – I look forward to a lifetime of adventure with you and many more lifestyle headshots to come. 😉
XOXO and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
casey and her camera is part of a community of Indianapolis Photographers specializing in couple, lifestyle, senior, wedding and family photography for Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding areas.