What types of sessions do you offer?
- As an Indianapolis Photographer, I offer several types of sessions. Check here!
How do you describe your style?
- Candid, energetic, adventurous, bold, and real. I shoot to capture relationships and freeze memories forever… I don’t just shoot people.
What is Lifestyle Photography?
- Great question!
What is required to book?
- Fully-executed contract (digitally fillable)
- Retainer fee (50% of investment fee)
What does my investment fee include?
- Shooting time with Casey
- Unlimited edited images
- Full-Resolution digitals
- Facebook sneak peeks
- Blog teasers
- 10-year online PASS gallery for sharing, downloading, and printing
- Print release for continued printing
How many images will I receive?
- Average 90-minute sessions yield about 70 edited images
- Average 8-hour weddings yield about 400-600 edited images
- Average yields cannot be guaranteed and are contingent upon shooting conditions and client participation
How will I get my images?
- Every session includes an online gallery through PASS
- Galleries are available for 10 years and allow immediate downloading, printing, and sharing
Do you still offer web-sized images?
- Web-sized images are available on USB drives only
Am I able to purchase a USB drive package?
- Yes, USB drive packages can be purchased for $50 each
- This add on can be added to any session or wedding
How can I order prints, canvases, and albums?
- Basic print and popular canvas sizes are available for order through your online gallery
- Large prints, custom products, and albums can be ordered through Casey
- Print releases allow, but do not guarantee, printing outside of the online gallery or Casey
Can I customize my session or package?
- Additional time can be added at a rate of $200/hr
- Additional people can be added at a rate of $25/person
- Additional sessions can be added to weddings – inquire for details
What should we wear?
- Neutral colors with subtle pops of color blend well in all settings
- Bold (not neon or fluorescent) colors in primary or secondary hues compliment one another
- Stick with darker hues of colors
- Layers are flattering – don’t be shy!
- Minimize patterns and keep them complimentary
- Look online for ideas and ask ahead of time – with a degree in art, I’m always happy to help!
Where will my session take place?
- After booking, you will work with Casey to choose a location
- You can choose or Casey can offer suggestions!
When will my session take place?
- Most sessions take place during the Golden Hour – right before sunset
- Indoor sessions will take place around midday
- When you contact Casey, you will go over shooting times and options
- Bring toys or treats for little ones
- Have a sentimental quilt or blanket? Bring it along!
- Props are absolutely welcome
- Posing tips for women
- Posing tips for men
- Posing tips for kids
What should I do if the weather is poor?
- Sometimes Mother Nature works in our favor…
- Other times, I will contact you to reschedule!
More questions? Contact me!
casey and her camera is an Indianapolis Photographer specializing in family, couple, lifestyle, senior, and wedding photography for Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding areas.